TOP SPEED 20 MPH
MOTOR POWER Peak 1500W
RANGE 40 Miles
PAYLOAD CAPACITY 246 lbs
Self Healing Tubeless Tires 10 inches
Adventure for Future
How to install the e-scooter?
1. Open the parking stand, expand the stand pipe and keep the scooter stable;
2. Connect the handle with both ends of the power cable inside the stand pipe, and put the cable into the stand pipe, then install the handle on the stand pipe;
3. Lock the screws with the installation tool (3mm) included in the package;
4. After the assembly, it is necessary to connect the charger and wait for 2-3 seconds for activation. The scooter will be turned on and ready for use after the battery is activated;
More details, please Check out the graphic and textual explanations on the manual.
How do I unfold the e-scooter?
Turn the buckle to disengage from the hook and lift the handle. Unfold the stand pipe to the maximum position, hold the pipe and press the folding handle down until the pipe is locked.
How do I fold the e-scooter?
1. Turn off the scooter before folding.Hold the stand pipe, push the safety button, open the folding handle, and fold the stand pipe;
2. Open the upper buckle, align to the hook at the rear, and hook the two.
How do I charge the battery?
1. Open the charging port cover at the bottom of the stem. Make sure the charging port is dry and free of dust;
2. Connect the charging adapter;
3. The battery is fully charged when the indicator light of the charging adapter turns from red to green;
4. Close the charging port cover after charging the battery.
How do I change the riding mode?
There are 4 modes for ElitePrime scooter.
When the scooter is on, single press the power button to shift between modes, and the scooter beeps upon successful operation.
1. Push mode,to provide power assistance when pushing, or for beginners riding: 6km/h, human icon;
2. Ride mode,medium speed mode for everyday riding: 15km/h, D icon;
3. Sport mode, recommended after mastering the riding skill, 30km/h, S icon;
4. Extreme speed mode,ultra fast, recommended after mastering the riding skills, 30km/h, X icon;
The scooter arrived with cracked back reflector, and fell off shortly after. Which was disappointed since it was a big purchase for me and it arrived in that shape. I sent in request through their customer support form on their website. I have not heard from them for nearly month and half. I have tried to find spare parts online since I assume it would be cheap however the shipping cost was 65 euros which was too ridiculous for a tiny part that I just need to replace on my brand new scooter.
When I unboxed the ElitePrime, I was impressed with its build and durability. After riding it through my city, I was in awe of its capabilities. The acceleration, regen braking, and the stance on the scooter all feel perfect. I would recommend this scooter to anyone who is looking for quick, short commutes and longer leisure rides through the city!
I am impressed by the scooter's magnetic charger and charging system. It is very convenient when you plug it into the base of the scooter's foot platform. Although the charger plug has pins, they can attach magnetically to the scooter in any position. I really like this feature.
This is the first single motor scooter I could wheelie, you've got a lot of power and the suspension may be the best thing since sliced cheese. I've ridden a lot of scooters and haven't felt something this smooth for the price
Definitely a fun scooter. The suspension is very good. I go quite smooth. The braking system is also great. Its drum brake on the front and disc brake on the rear both do a very good job.