Forum's subscription has expired

Mistakes to avoid when writing an essay.

• A question has arisen that perhaps we could discuss together. Mistakes to avoid when writing an essay. Often I find myself trying to fit too much information into one paragraph or even a whole text, and as a result the essay looks overloaded and incomprehensible. What about repetitive thoughts?

• All students make mistakes in their essays, and you were quite right to note some of these mistakes when you said that your work is full of overly loaded paragraphs and repetition of information. One of the main tips is that a learner needs to learn to increase simplicity and avoid gloss. When something is done in a few words it is always better; or, in other words, brevity is the sister of genius. As practice shows, if you notice that one thought is repeated several times, try to reconsider the structure of the text and think about how this thought can be placed better not to be repeated. The other mistake common with arguments is that they are not aligned with the thesis statement. All arguments should be relevant to the main theme of the essay. Organizations involved include the company represented by the customer, employees, the customer’s family, and even the public. If the thesis is wrong or too general it can cause the reader to become lost in your points and arguments. By the way, if you have to get some professional essay editing, you are welcome to turn to www.essayedge.com/. They can also assist with not only spelling and punctuation but also organizing the ideas in the essay.

• I think mistakes are a normal part of the process, but correcting them helps improve the quality of your work. I often pause after writing a text to look at it with fresh eyes and find problem areas. This helps to avoid being overwhelmed.