Forum's subscription has expired

Transfer from Munich Airport to Oktoberfest: Tips and Recommendations

• Hey everyone! I’m heading to Munich for Oktoberfest this year and I’m flying into Munich Airport. I’m a bit concerned about the transfer from the airport to the festival grounds. Can anyone share their experiences or recommend the best way to get there? Is it better to use public transport, a taxi, or something else?

• Hey! I flew into Munich Airport for Oktoberfest last year and had the same concerns. I opted for Transfer Munich Airport OCTOBERFEST and it was a great decision. The driver was waiting for me at arrivals, and the ride was smooth and comfortable. It’s pricier than public transport but avoids the crowds and hassle. If you’re on a budget, the S-Bahn is also a reliable option—take the S8 to the city center and get off at Hackerbrücke. Both are solid choices, depending on your comfort and budget!

• There are also ride-sharing services that you can use. Prices can vary, but for a group, it might be worth the splurge. Keep in mind that taxis can get quite busy during Oktoberfest, so it’s a good idea to book in advance if you go this route.