Forum's subscription has expired

How to effectively manage reviews on Amazon to improve rankings and attract more buyers?

• I've recently started selling on Amazon, and while sales are going well, I've noticed that reviews for my products aren't coming in as often as I'd like. This, of course, affects my overall ranking and buyer confidence. I've realized that I need to be more proactive in managing this process, but I'm not sure where to start or what tools to use.

• To effectively manage reviews on Amazon, I use a tool called sagemailer. It helps automate the process of collecting reviews by sending buyers polite reminders and requests to leave a review. This has significantly increased the number of reviews for my products and improved my rankings. If you're selling on Amazon too, I recommend trying SageMailer - it really helps improve your results.

• That sounds like a great tool! I’ve been struggling with getting enough reviews for my products and was looking for an effective solution. I’ll definitely check out SageMailer and see how it can help boost my review count and rankings.

• You should give it a try! I noticed a big difference in my review volume and product visibility after using SageMailer. The automated reminders are super helpful and save a lot of time. Let me know how it works out for you!