Forum's subscription has expired

How do I know where my product ranks on Amazon for certain keywords?

• I've recently started selling my products on Amazon and have run into a problem: I'm having a hard time figuring out how well they are ranking for keywords. I've tried searching for my products manually, but it takes too long and doesn't always give accurate results. I would like to know if there is a way to automatically track my product's keyword position.

• Hi in order to track your product's keyword positions on Amazon there is a great tool - amazon keyword rank tracker. It helps you automatically track how your product ranks for keywords and provides accurate data in a convenient format. This saves a lot of time and allows you to react to changes quickly. Very useful for sellers on Amazon!

• The Amazon keyword rank tracker is essential, especially when you're managing multiple products. It’s a real-time saver, and the insights it provides are so much better than manually checking rankings. Have you tried using it for long-tail keywords as well? I’ve noticed it helps optimize product visibility even for niche searches.

• Yes, long-tail keywords are key! I’ve been tracking them for a while, and the tracker really helps to identify shifts that might otherwise go unnoticed. It's also great for staying ahead of the competition by monitoring how they rank for similar keywords. Makes adjustments a breeze!