TOP SPEED 18.6MPH
MOTOR POWER 500W
RANGE 34 Miles
PAYLOAD CAPACITY 242 lbs
Self-healing Tubeless Tires 10-inch
Hidden Cable Design
Cable hidden inside——Avoid getting caught or snagged on objects such as tree branches or other small items.
Bright Headlight & Red Tail Light
The headlight provides better visibility at night, and the red tail light illuminates when you brake.
For providing a more comfortable and stable riding experience, KS6 Pro is equipped with a wider and non-slip deck.
Easy Folding System
Easy storage in car trunks and other compact spaces.
How to install the e-scooter?
1. Open the parking stand, expand the front tube and keep the scooter stable;
2. Connect the handle with both ends of the power cable inside the front tube, and put the cable into the front tube, then install the handle on the front tube;
3. Lock the screws with the installation tool included in the package;
4. After the assembly, it is necessary to connect the charger and wait for 2-3 seconds for activation. The scooter will be turned on and ready for use after the battery is activated.
More details, please Check out the graphic and textual explanations on the manual.
How do I unfold the e-scooter?
1. Turn the buckle to disengage from the hook and lift the handle;
2. Unfold the front tube to the maximum position, hold the pipe and press the folding handle down until the pipe is locked.
How do I fold the e-scooter?
1. Hold the front tube, push the safety button, open the folding handle, and fold the front tube.Open the upper buckle, align to the hook at the rear, and hook the two;
2. After the scooter is folded, it can be carried by holding the balance point of the riser.
How do I turn on/ off headlight?
When the scooter is on, double press the power button to turn on/off headlight, and the scooter beeps uponsuccessful operation.
How to change the riding mode?
When the scooter is on, single press the power button to shift between modes, and the scooter beeps upon successful operation.
Eco Mode: The e-scooter’s speed is up to 6km/h and there will be a "human" icon;
Comfort Mode: The scooter’s speed is up to 15km/hand there will be a “D” icon;
Sports Mode: The scooter’s speed is up to 30km/h and there will be a “S” icon.
How to switch beween km/h and mph?
When the scooter is on, triple press the power button to shift speed unit of kmph or mph, and the scooter beeps upon successful operation.
The aftersales services is extreamly helpful with any problem come up with me. When I received my scooter, I was impressed on the goodlooking but also noticed there are couple screws missing from the folding latch part, the aftersales agent quickly help me out and the overnight shipment
The price is affordable, but the quality is outstanding. it's become my go-to for zipping around campus and nearby areas. I've even recommended it to my friends, and they love it too. such a great find!